Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New You

.    A new year tends to be celebrated with New Year's resolutions. After the months drag on, it becomes difficult to achieve the undefined resolutions such  as get it fit, lose weight, or become a better person.
     This year 2011 I want to change my attitude because I want to become a good boy. They say New Year can be a new life we can set our goals we can achieve our dreams. All I want this year 2011 is that God guide us in our daily life and we can pass all the problems that we may encounter. For now I set my goals in graduating this year 2010-2011 in High School. I will study hard and be a good student so that in the future I can be a good model to everyone.
     This is my New Year New me. For us this is the beginning our new life and we can do this thing's smartly and wisely for our own good. Happy New Year to everyone.